Our staff here at Stoney Point Healthcare Center knows that when someone is suffering with the progressive stages of memory loss, they will need continued support and assistance. We also understand that each case is uniquely different and deserves the utmost attention and care. We offer the care and attention needed to help with this process in each unique case.
Our Memory care offers 24-hour supervised care with meals, activities and health management for residents.
Here are some of the basic services offered in our memory care:
- Comfortable private, or semi-private, rooms
- Daily meals
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Medication management
- Behavioral management plans by qualified, caring staff
- Exercise and physical therapy programs
- Social programs and activities
- 24-hour staffing and personal assistance
Our personalized care focuses on:
- Providing a secure environment with outdoor areas and caring staff
- Creating appropriate treatment options for each resident
- Monitoring treatment effectiveness as each resident progresses
- Exploring alternatives as needed
- Creating individual goals for treatment and tolerance
Here are some helpful brochures from The Alzheimer’s Association to help you better understand this illness. Knowledge is the best tool in helping each loved one during this important time.